Oh Lily, she keeps me busy that’s for sure. She started walking at about 14.5 months and hasn’t stopped since. She tries to run and keep up with J and it’s the cutest.
She loves doing anything J is doing and cries when we drop him off at preschool. J loves carrying her around and being the protective older brother. We all lucked out with him as such a sweet example.
- bath time
- eating(anything and everything)
- snuggling with her blanket(Muslin fabric) and binky
- baby dolls
- swinging/being outside
- fav foods: oatmeal, popcorn, blueberries, pasta, and of course chocolate
- still has a bit of stranger danger until she warms up
- riding in the car for too long
- milk—> it’s still hit or miss. Some days she drinks it and others she just spits it out. I sneak it in her oatmeal, cereal, and feed her yogurt and cheese instead.
15.5 month stats:
- weight: 18.63 lbs-2%
- height: 28.74in-6%
- head:17.9 in-33%
She is a pipsqueak, but she’s proportionate and continually growing so the Dr. isn’t worried. She is a feisty girl and she’ll let you know if she doesn’t like something by yelling in this deep growl haha. The other day my mom gave her an oreo and she threw the half that had no filling. My mom picked it up and popped it into her mouth and Lily slapped my mom across the face! Apparently, if she didn’t want it NO ONE could have it!
Lily is so sweet and snugly to Jackson. She crawl up next to him and lay her head on his chest and watch a show. She always gives daddy kisses and hugs when he leaves and when he gets home. She loves to sit on my lap and bring me book after book to read.
She is a doll and I’m excited to see her as a big sister=)