Things I want to remember about Claire at 3 months are:
- Her social personality. She loves to coo and smile
- If I lay her on her back she moved her head back and forth over and over like she doesn’t like the feel of anything on the back of her head. So, she mostly sleeps on her sides.
- She LOVES to snuggle. I have a hard time putting her back in her bed after nighttime feedings.
- Bath time is everyone’s favorite. I put all 3 in a bath and lily and j fight over who gets to be by claire and help me wash her hair.
- She has hair! It’s not much but it’s the most(and darkest) of any of my kids
- She’s chill unless she’s hungry or tired. She goes with the flow of our crazy house hold and I’m so so grateful.
Her whole face squints when she smiles. We flew to Disneyland the week she turned 3 months and the young teenage girl sitting by me on the flight was very emotional. The minute claire started smiling the girl couldn’t help but laugh. She couldn’t stop staring and giggling with claire, it was so cute!